Since it was founded, the Ecole Camondo has maintained close relations with the corporate world in fields of the interior design, architecture, product design, graphic design and theatre design. The school’s many partners aid and complement its work through:
• their direct pedagogical involvement in the addressing of certain design and interior design issues;
• internships and employment opportunities for students;
• Apprenticeship Tax payments.
The Apprenticeship Tax often provides crucial support for the school’s educational projects.
• the annual study trip: Milan in 2010.
• the development of the school’s IT facilities: an additional server to increase memory capacity, the updating of the school’s Mac computers, new design software.
• Equipment for the school’s video studio: purchase of camcorders, updating of the Final Cut editing software.
• A new telephone switchboard, new worktables for students, etc. In 2011 we would like to pursue our equipment acquisition programme and update our graphic design software.
Apprenticeship Tax contact:
Elisabeth Rebeyrol, 00 33 (1) 43 35 44 28, firstname.lastname@example.org