Definition of the school and the professions taught
• What courses do you offer?
• What are your specific teaching aims?
• Why choose the Ecole Camondo?
• What are the school’s links with Les Arts Décoratifs?
• What are the school’s links with the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs (ENSAD)?
• Are you an interior decoration school?
• What is the difference between architecture and interior design?
• What is the difference between industrial design and product design?
• Who are your teachers?
• Do you run in-house training courses or evening-classes?
Value of the diploma and integration into professional life
• What professions do you provide training for?
• Do you have a career service? Does it receive many job offers?
• Do Camondo graduates easily find work?
• Who are your famous graduates?
• Is the Ecole Camondo diploma the equivalent of a masters degree? What does it enable one to do?
• What is work experience equivalency?
• Do you practice work experience equivalency?
5-year degree course
• What disciplines are taught?
• What is the proportion of supervised school work and personal work?
• Do you have partnerships with companies?
• Does the course include internships in companies?
• Do you run international exchange schemes?
• What software packages do you teach?
• What are the criteria for admission to following years?
• What is the annual dropout rate?
• What is the academic rating of the 2-year course certificate?
Foundation year – Introduction to Space course
• Do you run a refresher course in the applied arts?
• Do you run a foundation course or the equivalent of a refresher course?
• What does the Introduction to Space curriculum include?
• How is one admitted to the Introduction to Space course?
• How many students attend the Introduction to Space course?
• Do Introduction to Space course students benefit from French national health coverage and student grants?
• What does one obtain at the end of the Introduction to Space year?
• Do Introduction to Space students have to take the competitive entrance examination for the school’s degree course?
• What can one do after the Introduction to Space course year?
• Does one have to have the baccalauréat or equivalent to attend the Introduction to Space course?
Competitive entrance examination for the degree course
• Does one have to attend a foundation course to pass the competitive entrance exam? If so, which?
• Who can enter the competitive entrance examination?
• Does the Introduction to Space course facilitate admission to the degree course?
• Is there an age limit?
• How does one gain admission to years higher than first year by transfer of study credits?
• When does one take the competitive entrance examination?
• What does the competitive entrance examination comprise?
• What is the examination’s success rate?
• Are French students eligible for a state grant or scholarship?
• What are the tuition fees?
• Are scholarship students entitled to reduced tuition fees?
• Are Camondo students entitled to student national health coverage?
• Do you have an in-house cafeteria?
• How can I find accommodation in Paris? Does the school provide student accommodation?
• What materials and services (prints, etc.) expenses should one budget for in addition to the school’s tuition fees?
• Does one have to have a lap-top?