Since it was founded, the Ecole Camondo has maintained close relations with the corporate world in fields of the interior design, architecture, product design, graphic design and theatre design. The school’s many partners aid and complement its work through:
• their direct pedagogical involvement in the addressing of certain design and interior design issues;
• internships and employment opportunities for students;
• Apprenticeship Tax payments.
The Apprenticeship Tax often provides crucial support for the school’s educational projects. Examples :
• the annual 3-year class study trip: Brussels in 2014.
• the development of the school’s IT facilities: an additional server to increase memory capacity, the updating of the school’s Mac and PC computers, new design software.
• Equipment for the school’s video studio: purchase of camcorders