• visitors under 26 from U.E, except for the Nave
• disabled visitors and their carers
• the friends of the Arts Décoratifs
• shareholders, active members, benefactors of the Arts Décoratifs
• pupils and teachers of the Ecole Camondo and the Ateliers du Carrousel
• pupils of the Ecole du Patrimoine
• pupils of the Ecole du Louvre
• ICOM, AICA, and press cardholders (on presentation of the card)
• personnel of the Ministry of culture and communication (valid for two people)
• tour guides from the Musées nationaux and the Caisse nationale des Monuments historiques et des Sites
• interMusées cardholders (on presentation of the card)
Following the terror attacks in Paris on friday, november 13, 2015 and to ensure the safety of our visitors, the museum is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The museum is fully opened but Luggages and big items are not allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security checks at the entrance.