• Exceptional media play:
- Your logo on the Partners’ Club communication materials
- Your logo on Les Arts Décoratifs communication materials
- Your logo on Les Arts Décoratifs Donors’ Wall
• Privileged admission:
- VIP invitations to our events
- Day passes
- Annual pass cards
• Unique opportunities for meeting and exchanging:
- Private tours of our collections and exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibition previews
- Invitations to themed evenings
• And many other advantages
- Participation in art workshops
- Cultural engineering counselling
- Preferential rates (reception spaces, catalogues, restaurant, museum store)
• Attractive tax deductions
• In France:
Under the law passed on 1st August 2003, firms paying corporate tax are entitled to a 60% tax reduction on donations in cash, skills or services, limited to a maximum of 0.5% of the firm’s pre-tax turnover. If this limit is exceeded, the surplus can be spread over the next five fiscal years (this also applies for non-profitable fiscal years).
• In Europe:
Les Arts Décoratifs has joined Transnational Giving Europe (TGE) so that its European sponsors can benefit from the fiscal advantages granted by legislation in their country of residence.
The 17 countries now members of the TGE network:
Germany, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Hungary, Slovakia, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland.