At the heart of the institution is a large vessel enlightened by some very original lights created by the architect Sylvain Dubuisson and the light conceptor Hervé Descottes. The walls are ornate with carved decorations and the floor is a wonderful mosaic with large floral volutes.
The side galleries of the nave are opened to the view of the rue de Rivoli and the Tuileries garden.
The permanent collections of the museum are presented on the three levels around the Nave and are visible through large windows.
The width and the beauty of the architecture and the rooms around make it a perfect place to organize a great reception, in between the exhibitions, or to hold some private visits.
|Surface||Nave 465 m2|
Carrousel gallery 275 m2
Rivoli gallery 250 m2
dinner 400 people
cocktail 600 people
Nave and galleries:
|Disponibilités||Not during temporary exhibitions and Wednesdays
All day monday|
Evenings on other days of the week
- La nef : soirée Axa Art © Les Arts Décoratifs / photo : Olivier Thomas
- La nef : soirée Freshfields © Les Arts Décoratifs / photo : Olivier Thomas
- La nef : Soirée Maison & Objets © Julio Piatti
- La nef : soirée Publicis © V. Rackelboon
- La nef : soirée Renault Nissan © Les Arts Décoratifs / photo : Olivier Thomas